Signed in as:
Signed in as:
"Although a somber line of work as compared to the joy of weddings, there is a very real niche for your services to the grieving, because everything happening is a blur to loved ones who are in the throes of processing a recent loss. It is invaluable to have a video recording, as it provides an ongoing opportunity for those who survive their loved one, to "revisit" that special time...later, when they perhaps can embrace and savor more fully, its healing power and comfort, when one's heart and mind are in a different place in the continuum of the grieving process.
Our family will cherish the video as a profound keepsake and archive of a very important event in our family. More importantly, Editing Life Videography has provided a means for ongoing closure at the loss of the patriarch of our family! You have no idea the blessing your work extends to those dealing with the death of a loved one. We look forward to passing along the link to friends and colleagues who were unable to attend. Your finished product can only be surpassed by your kindness and compassion in how you treat your customer!" -Susan Hart
- Any service presented in the completed video in full, in real time (hear the music, readings, stories from loved ones, military honors, etc.).
- Video documentation of various provisions (the facility, sign in book, program handout, casket of memorial display, musicians, flowers and other unique offerings for each event) presented in the form of an introductory video montage set to the music of your choice.
- The use of wireless microphones for optimal sound and the use of two cameras during the the service in all packages.
- The inclusion of a photo-to-video montage in your video (optional/voluntary... we can produce a montage up to 60 photos for you, or we can include a montage a loved one has already created for you).
- When on hand to film, we can set up a camera during any wake/lunch or dinner service for guests to leave remarks on camera at their leisure (sometimes requires a second videographer).
- Hands on experience with Matt who will coach you through the process of selecting music, transitions and anything else for your video that he'll need to begin editing. Turnover time for edited videos is 2-12 weeks depending on the season, but can be expedited on a case-by-case basis if time is sensitive (for example, to show to a loved one that may be in bad shape themselves in hospice).
- An HD download of the completed video file in an .m4v format, great for 'smart' devices, video streaming and for uploading to Youtube. DVD's available a-la-carte.
- Add a short Tribute Video, highlighting the entire event in a short 3-5 minute long video (recommend only for events with a lot of pageantry).
** All Shooting Times are for the 'Day Of' only. Coverage time begins at the time you specify.
This is an example of memorial service coverage fully edited.
This is an example of a short Tribute Video to highlight an event.
This is an example of a video livestream. In addition to a video similar to the above example, we could also stream a service from our professional cameras right to Youtube Live.
One hour is typically enough to cover a religious memorial service.
Good for a longer religious or memorial service where guests are welcomed to make comments , or capturing parts of a wake/reception following the religious service.
Good for service coverage, and extensive coverage of a wake/reception . This has enough time for us to set up a camera during the reception portion of the event to allow guests to leave comments or tell stories about their loved one.
If you need more time, additional hours are $200.
Especially on Saturdays. Depending on month and specific date. Due to high demand for video during our peak wedding & holiday seasons, labor costs more.
$300 for 1 hour coverage, $400 for 2 hours, $500 for 3 hours. Recommended for extensive video messages at a reception, or a service with demanding coverage needs. Let us know your plans and we can determine if a second videographer is necessary.
Must be combined with a video recording package. Limited availability or additional fees necessary for weekend events.
We can usually add photo for you for around $100 per hour.
Only recommended if we're on hand for an event with a lot of pageantry.
$20 per copy after three copies. Inquire for bulk DVD rates (more than 10 copies).
Additional charges, if necessary:
-Fuel Surcharge (outside 30 minutes of Bel Air, MD): $50
Additional travel fees for metro areas, the eastern shore of MD or for events 2 or more hours away from Bel Air, MD, are assessed. Click below for detailed rates.
-50% of package fee due at contract to hold calendar date, second 50% due day of the event.
Copyright © 2023 Editing Life Videography; Buerhaus Design LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy