"Although a somber line of work as compared to the joy of weddings, there is a very real niche for your services to the grieving, because everything happening is a blur to loved ones who are in the throes of processing a recent loss. It is invaluable to have a video recording, as it provides an ongoing opportunity for those who survive their loved one, to "revisit" that special time...later, when they perhaps can embrace and savor more fully, its healing power and comfort, when one's heart and mind are in a different place in the continuum of the grieving process.
Our family will cherish the video as a profound keepsake and archive of a very important event in our family. More importantly, Editing Life Videography has provided a means for ongoing closure at the loss of the patriarch of our family! You have no idea the blessing your work extends to those dealing with the death of a loved one. We look forward to passing along the link to friends and colleagues who were unable to attend. Your finished product can only be surpassed by your kindness and compassion in how you treat your customer!" -Susan Hart
- Any service presented in the completed video in full, in real time (hear the music, readings, stories from loved ones, military honors, etc.).
- Video documentation of various provisions (the facility, sign in book, program handout, casket of memorial display, musicians, flowers and other unique offerings for each event) presented in the form of an introductory video montage set to the music of your choice.
- The use of wireless microphones for optimal sound and the use of two cameras during the the service in all packages.
- The inclusion of a photo-to-video montage in your video (optional/voluntary... we can produce a montage up to 60 photos for you, or we can include a montage a loved one has already created for you).
- When on hand to film, we can set up a camera during any wake/lunch or dinner service for guests to leave remarks on camera at their leisure.
- Hands on experience with Matt who will coach you through the process of selecting music, transitions and anything else for your video that he'll need to begin editing. Turnover time for edited videos is 2-12 weeks depending on the season, but can be expedited on a case-by-case basis if time is sensitive (for example, to show to a loved one that may be in bad shape themselves in hospice).
- An HD download of the completed video file in an .m4v format, great for 'smart' devices and video streaming (DVD's available a-la-carte).
** All Shooting Times are for the 'Day Of' only. Coverage time begins at the time you specify.
This is an example of memorial service coverage fully edited.
This is an example of a video livestream. In addition to a video similar to the above example, we could also stream a service from our professional cameras right to Youtube Live.
One hour is typically enough to cover a religious memorial service.
Good for a longer religious or memorial service where guests are welcomed to make comments , or capturing parts of a wake/reception following the religious service.
Good for service coverage, and extensive coverage of a wake/reception . This has enough time for us to set up a camera during the reception portion of the event to allow guests to leave comments or tell stories about their loved one.
If you need more time, additional hours are $200.
Due to high demand for video during our peak wedding season, labor costs more to secure.
Additional charges, if necessary:
-Fuel Surcharge (outside 40 minutes of Bel Air, MD: $50
-Hotel Surcharge (2 hours or more from Bel Air, MD-- not always necessary): $150
-* Premiums could apply to weekends during the busy wedding season (April-Oct).
Hotel Surcharges are to assure on-time filming by sleeping over near your event location (usually only for early weddings). This charge is assessed for most events not local to the Baltimore Metro area (south, west and east of DC- extreme eastern shore of MD or Deleware- north of MD/PA line) where filming is to begin before noon. This would cover hotel costs for our staff who would spend the night before your Ceremony somewhere nearby to assure nothing is missed due to traffic or travel related problems.
We will travel anywhere worldwide with appropriate travel arrangements.
-50% of package fee due at contract to hold calendar date, second 50% due day of the event.
Extra DVD burns (after 3 copies): $20.00 per disc / $30.00 with case and custom insert (/$40 for double disks)
Need more than 10 copies? Inquire for special rates.
Copyright © 2018 Editing Life Videography; Buerhaus Design LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy